WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 6 October 2016

AYLI (DT) Favourite Flowers

Morning all!  Hope this finds you well on this beautiful autumnal Thursday.

I'm in charge over at AS YOU LIKE IT
with our new challenge that starts today
FAVOURITE FLOWERS - bought or die cut
(and remember you must tell us why)

Here's my make


Like many crafters, I have quite a stash of bought flowers, but if I am honest I rarely use them unless they are on special cards that don't need to be posted.
However, as most of my makes DO get posted, I favour die cut or punched flowers as
they are far less likely to get damaged or scare the postman.

So, for this card I have used
Wild Rose Studio stamp - Mouse With Flower
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papermania yellow paper with the delicate flower print
Orange cardstock from stash
MFT Die-Namics stitched scalloped border die
My ultimate favourite flower punches - Woodware retro flower, medium and small
Card Candy for flower centres
Mama Elephant "love" word die
and CC Cutters Leafy Branch die

The sponsor of this challenge is
2 digital images of winners choice


So, time to get floral, see you there petals!

Hugs
Squirrel xx

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card love the image
Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my word how cute is this and I love the Autumn colours

~@ngie~ said...

oh my goodness.... what a cutie ;)... love this card darl :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous and cute creation Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the cute image and pretty design.
Lorraine

Lori Turner said...

What a super cute card, Squirrel! I have a lot of flowers I don't use often either for the same reason - I like to mail my cards ;)

Christine L said...

Fabulous card hon...... it's a perfect Squirrel style creation!

Christine x

Elaine Stark said...

Love the colours and the cute image. Elaine

coops said...

Too cute Squirrel.I love the sweet image and your zesty colours are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Squirrel - so cute too - Michelle x

SallyB said...

A beautiful Autumnal card!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such lovely warm colors! I love this mouse stamp, he's such a cutie.

Sarah said...

Love that cute mouse and the wonderful autumnal colours xx

Annette said...

The little meecie is so cute but I am loving that 'love' die! Hmm, do I need it? :0)
Hugs
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing card, LOVE the image and everything else too.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...