WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday, 17 October 2015

Final Reminder

Hi all, just popping by with a final reminder for the Lili Of The Valley special offer on many rubber stamps that finishes tomorrow.  If you haven't already indulged, make this a treat to yourself!

For my last card I have gone CAS with this super cute, and very simple to colour, image.


Stamp is A Star On Top
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) - how cute is that penguin?!
Papers are LOTV Frosty Christmas
Sentiment is from Christmas Wishes Set 75
Stars were the waste from a Martha Stewart border punch and were the perfect size for what I needed


Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Absolutely delightful Squirrel, a very cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a fab image and colours.xxx

Lorraine said...

Love this cute stamp, a gorgeous card.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

The Little Stamper said...

I love this card Squirrel. White things are so hard to colour but I think you have done an amazing job, and the tree really adds a pop of colour too.

Sharon x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I love the scene
Kevin xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Squirrel :-)

Annette said...

I really love this image. I will have to check if I have it or not. I think I have one of these, but maybe in another 'pose'. I love the shading on the bear. It's perfect.

Faith A said...

Aw! you can certainly do the cutie cards beautifully.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute Squirrel, that layer of designer paper really makes the image pop.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Christine L said...

Awwww what a cutie-pa-tootie!!

Big hugs
Christine x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely colours used and gorgeous creation today..♥

 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Kat W said...

Ah, what a pair of cuties, and the hint of snowflake DP to frame the image looks so lovely...great use of the 'waste' stars too :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Bridget Curnow said...

I love this stamp.... and you have brought it to life, amazing colouring Im feeling very inspired I might have to blow the dust off of mine
Take care hugs Bridget :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...