WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 1 April 2015

Some Sunshine

Morning all, happy April!  After the recent stresses and strains, and also the yucky weather, of the last few days I thought it was about time I brought some sunshine to my blog.

First of all, a belated but nonetheless big welcome to my four most recent followers, lovely to see you all, and I hope to be able to keep up with you!

Right then, some sunshine for you:


So, this gorgeous little madam is a Spring Medley stamp from A Random Fan / Sherri T Designs
I have painted her in my brightest Distress Inks (ReInkers) and her hair is Polychromos Pencils
Papers are from the leftovers box but I think the stripes are Little Sizzlets (that dates them!)
Wild Rose Studio corner die
Clearly Besotted sentiment
Custom sized card base

Thanks for popping over, and I hope to see you soon.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

17 comments:

Jackie said...

A definite ray of sunshine Squirrel, what a sweet image, beautifully coloured, and I love those stripes :o)
Jackie xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh gorgeous girl, this is a complete stunner! Fabulous colour combination and that colouring is stunning. Love the layout too. Glorious. Mwah. Jayne xx

Ruth said...

I do love your background papers, however old they are! Lovely colouring - I've been reading your colouring tutorials. Might have to give it a go!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I love the sweet image and such beautiful sunny colours.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the colours and the fab image.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

so cheerful just what I need to see at this time, love the colouring and how you have used the die, just gorgeous
hugs Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an uplifting creation Squirrel. So cute and bright.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annette said...

Fabulous sunshine colours. Love her golden hair too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lisa Lara said...

Oh She is so sweet Squirrel. I love that she overlaps the top card edge.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and such a cutie Squirrel love it fabulous colour's too
Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

Yay!! Sunshine on a card Squirrel and what an adorable stamp too. Perfect scissor work too!! xx

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous Squirrel with her gorgeous golden hair..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, gorgeous sunny colours too.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

Yes, let's start April as we mean to go on...with happy cards and happy thoughts :-)

This card is just a little ray of sunshine and a fabulous CAS design a la Squirrel!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this little character, and you have coloured her beautifully, so bright and cheerful. Just what we are all needing :)

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.really pretty image and i love your happy sunshine colours ;D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is one bright card! A definite ray of sunshine for sure. I like it; it radiates happiness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...