WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 15 May 2014

Time For A Reminder

Morning everyone, how are we all on this fabulous Thursday?  Well, I am saying it's fabulous but it's early yet so I am being hopeful.

I have a midway reminder for you today for two challenges and I am cheating by using the same card:


Both challenges are monthly, so you have until the end of May to enter


So we have Penny Black Lazy Daisies
Stamped onto Papermania Kraft Card and coloured with Polychromos
Papers are a mix from the leftovers box
Martha Stewart flower border punch
And lots of white card for matting layers

It looks squint but IRL it isn't - I seem to be having a wonky camera angle issue!



Hugs all
Squirrel xx


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply the best!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sarah said...

Bootiful!! I've never tried colouring kraft card...it looks fabulous. What a great die cut border too xx

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty Squirrel, love the daisies.
Hugs
Caz x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, love the colouring on kraft, keep meaning to give that a go

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty Squirrel.

Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Whisper said...

Oh superb hun and something i don't do very often - stamping on kraft, Luv Sam x

Annette said...

Lovely colouring on the kraft card. I know what you mean about those pesky camera angles sometimes. I think it looks all right until I upload it from the camera and see it on a full sized screen!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Squirrel..love colouring on kraft..just never remember till I'm finished..love the papers and sweet border..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kat W said...

Well, I seem to have missed a HUGE number of gorgeous cards over the last few weeks while I was a bit MIA; you have been a busy little bee, er... I mean Squirrel!
This little colouring on Kraft number is so gorgeous and elegant - not something I can do so well with Copics but looks lovely with the pencils :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is amazing Squirrel. LOVE it hun.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, I love the design.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Squirrel, I love the flowers on the Kraft card :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love the daisies and your colouring on the kraft is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love this card! I have a friend who has this stamp and she went through a phase where she only ever used this stamp, granted in a million and one different ways, but she never did do kraft. Dare I tell her of this?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...