WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 2 February 2013

Baby Boom

Now then, I'm not sure if it is because of the recession and people are staying at home and making their own "entertainment", so to speak, but there seems to be a bit of a baby boom going on!  Suddenly I am surrounded by expanding friends with tight clothes and odd dietary requirements. 

Anyhoo, one of the ladies at work will be departing soon for her maternity leave so this one will be for her:


I've used the adorable Walkie Time from LOTV - how cute is that little bear in the pram!!
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Scattered Straw, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen
Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Spun  Sugar, Worn Lipstick
Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint
Papers are downloaded NitWits
Pearls are from Crafty Devils, and that fiendish Corner Bow die is Memory Box

I will do the inside to coordinate and have a good luck message for her.

I had a parcel of delights arrive from LOTV today with the new Spring Stamps and Paper Pads - when I have wiped the dribble off them I shall have a little play.  Watch this space for one of the cutest rabbits you will have ever seen!

Hugs, Sxx

28 comments:

Pauline C said...

Hi Squirrel ... This is totally cute and adorable ... Fabulous !! I'm envious that your LotV parcel has arrived ... I have ordered 2 paper pads and am waiting though not very patiently lol !! I felt really deflated when the postie kept walking past our house !! Enjoy your playtime
Hugs
Pauline x

Aunty Sue said...

Good afternoon oh what a lovely card and what a fab occasion to be making cards for I am a real sucker for babies don't even mind the broken sleep would love a little one to coo over but please don't tell my son he isn't ready for fatherhood yet. Great stamp and super colouring. Have a good saturday

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Zippy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and colours xxx

Julie said...

Adorable,you are so right,image,design and the perfect swirl to the right,gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying some sunshine today,hugs Julie s

Sue said...

That image is adorable and coloured so beautifully. The corner bow looks fabulous too, one of my favourite dies.
Those new LOTV imags are adorable aren't they, I have just been colouring one myself.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Mary J said...

A really great card, Squirrel! Beautifully coloured and love the gold touch!

Dorte said...

Totally adorable, Squirrel, can't wait to see what you are gonna create with your new LOTV stamps.
hugs Dorte

Chrissy said...

Well, Zippy sure liked it..lol..cant blame her, this is just adorable, love the bow die too and have just added it to my wish list...roll on June, but not too fast...shopping month in Aussie.
Gorgeous colouring and perfect papers...Magnolias eh!...I'm in..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

I had a naughty little spend too - 4 stamps and 2 paper pads, just couldn't resist... now I just have to use them cos I've still got loads uninked!

This is gorgeous. Love the cute image (not got this one), fab colouring, and I see you got the corner bow stuck down in the end lol :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Loving My Crafts said...

Love your sweet card Squirrel, that bow is amazing. Hugs P x

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful Baby card I love the sweet image and as always your colouring amazes me,so perfect...Must add that MB die to my list fabulous and so useful...
Mandy x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the cute image and the colours look fab.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the sweet image and scrummy colouring. Enjoy your new stash hun.

Donna x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image...great colours.xxx

Claire said...

LOL it may be so, I am in my 40's and have a lot of friends having babies too that are the same age!!! Not for me .... done my stint thank you very much! I love this card, gorgeous image, great papers and the bow finished it off a treat. Your work colleague will love this. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

Another of your so delightful cards Squirrel, love the image and the papers, and I need that MB die :o)
Jackie

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel and sweet image^_^
Happy Sunday^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another adorable creation Squirrel. Love your choice of papers and your colouring is amazing.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! what a sweetie image, I love what you have done and the die is incredible, so fine. Brill colouring too.

Laura said...

Aww Squirrel I've never seen this image before. It's gorgeous and you've made a lovely card with it.
Laura xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...