WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 25 January 2013

Itty Bitty Bear

Morning all - just a quickie from me as I am doing this at work.  This week I have overindulged in Fizzy Moon and the parcel of cuteness arrived yesterday.  I had a little play last night and here, complete with rubbish photo, is a tiny Fizzy Moon bear
 
 
These minature bears (none of them are much more than 2" tall) are so sweet - there are 20 in the collection from Dovecraft and at 99p each who could resist.
 
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers) and teamed up with some NitWits downloaded papers.
 
Sorry this is so brief, will have a proper catch up with you at the weekend hopefully.
 
Hugs Sxx
 

23 comments:

Jackie said...

A delightful card and image, what's rubbish about the pic? :o)
Jackie xx

Debbie said...

Oh Squirrel this Fizzy Moon card is just adorable.
I have a couple of th elarger FM stamps and they are just so nice colour. I will have to look out for these little treasures.
Debbiex

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel love the image have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fabulous image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, love the adorable image. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Sonia said...

Fabulous card my friend,I love this sweet image^_^
Big hug and happy weekend,
Sonia

Cathy said...

Such an adorable image Squirrel and a fabulous card.
Hugs
Cathy xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Ahh, I can see what you mean about them being super cute! Love the colours with this one and love the expression on the little bears face :) Hugs, Jayne xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Squirrel. The little bear is so cute. Love your design and colours too.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the sweet Fizzy Moon image and the colours .
Kevin xx

Mary J said...

Super sweet, Squirrel - I just love the papers and layout!

Sue said...

Awww so sweet and coloured beautifully. I love the papers too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a little cutie. Gorgeous papers and colouring.

Have a good weekend sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Carol said...

So cute. How do you manage to stamp and colour at work. Are you hiding under the desk.
Carol xx

Claire said...

Aww this is so sweet, love the bear and fabulous blue papers. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Oh! Fizzy has made me all Fuzzy...too cute Squirrel, fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

Aww so cute x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Love that little bear, he's a real sweetie.

Kat xx

Dorte said...

So cute he is, lovely ,
hugs Dorte

Loving My Crafts said...

This is so sweet, love it. x

Mandy said...

Aww these Fizzy Moon images are so cute,I have the larger ones...Beautiful card as always and fabulous colouring,I love your colouring,always amazes me..Have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x

Uma said...

lovely card, I wish the iccle bear didn't look so sad tho.

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.i love your sweet fizzy moon bear and your papers are stunning ;D

xx coops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...