WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 December 2010

Totally Gorjuss # 59 - A Sketch (DT)

Morning all, hope you are ok and your plans for the festivities are going well - three weeks today ........ aargh!  How is the snow where you are?  I've had enough of it now, it was quite exciting to start off with but now it's just horrible.  And it took me over two hours to get home Thursday night and then I fell over in our own garage and left half my arm on the corner of a breeze block.  How stupid can you get?!  So I'm feeling a bit battered and very sore.  And it's my stamping arm too.  Ooh noooo!

Anyhoo, who cares about Christmas when it is TOTALLY GORJUSS day!  We have a sketch for you this week, and a fabulous sponsor.

Yes, as it is the first Saturday of the month our sponsor is Joanna Sheen - and if you can't get what you need there then I bet you find something you didn't know you did need!

Here is my DT card:





















I thought it was about time I got this darlin' little Gorjuss Girl out for a play and, as she is holding a star, she seems perfect for Christmas.  Paper is erm, hmmmm, Dovecraft I think, sentiment is Lili Of The Valley, retro flower punch is EK Success and I must continue to thank Kath and Buddy from the Cubbyhole for the endless Craftwork Cards Card Candy!  I'm sure the little mites breed when I'm not looking.

Looking forward to seeing you all over at the challenge.  What do you mean, you've got shopping to do, cards to write, presents to send??

Hugs, Sxx

7 comments:

Mary J said...

She is just so lovely Squirrel - I wanna cuddle her!

Brilliant colouring!

Christina said...

A wonderful card Squirrel!!
Hugs Kristel

Tracy said...

This is a gorgeous creation and I love your choice of image. Hope your not too sore after your fall. Take care and stay warm
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coops said...

stunning card squirrel.i love the gg girl and gorgeously coloured.fab backing paper and layout too :D
hope your arm is better soon hun, its sound painfull.

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Squirrel! I so love that image... Wonderful colour combo, fab paper and I love the layout! I hope you are better tonight... Lots of hugs Delphine xx

Loz said...

great card squirrel, love that sentiment... if I lived in the northern hemisphere!! hehe
Have a great week ♥

Larisa said...

NIce scetch! The card is so nice too))) I am really mad on this girly stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...