WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 28 August 2010

Totally Gorjuss # 45 - Christmas in August

Hello everyone, and a happy Bank Holiday weekend to all our followers in the UK.  I see that, at the moment, we have typical weather for a long weekend - Sunday is supposed to be the best day so now you know you can spend all day Saturday crafting!

And as it is Saturday, that can only mean one thing - yes, it's another fabulous challenge from TOTALLY GORJUSS!  Our theme for this challenge is Christmas in August (it's not that far away now) and our sponsor is Cupid Clear Stamps.

Here is my DT card

I've used the Carol Singers stamp from Lili Of The Valley (a brand new one of which is my candy - open until 18 September if you've not entered yet) and coloured with Copics.  Papers are from Dovecraft and the fake poinsetta I made with my large and medium Woodware daisy punches.  Leaves are Martha Stewart frond punch, large brad from Papermania.

Thanks for stopping by - now off you go and get festive and I shall look forward to seeing all your entries over at the challenge.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi squirrel! luvin the card hun it's gorgeous..fab image ( can't wait to ink mine up) great dp's & luv the layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Unknown said...

Super card, love the colours you have used. Mary x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A gorgeous card and a i love the image,love the paper's,have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Uma said...

bless, fab card :)

Delphine said...

A gorgeous card, Squirrel! Such a lovely image, beautifully coloured and I really like the papers you have used! And I have something for you on my blog:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel - adorable image, and love the hand made poinsetta.
Hugs
Pauline x

lil-paper-pixie said...

So cute Squirrel, hope you are well.x

Helen said...

Snap! I used that image on my card today too! lol
Really love the way you've coloured it...yummy papers too!
Helen x

Tasha said...

Stunning christmas card. I love the Dp you have used and your fabulous colourwork - the image is so sweet
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...