WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 April 2009

D'Oh!

Senile dementia appears to be setting in early. Forgot to bring my list of stamp names and ingredients upstairs - and I ain't running back down again!

Three very simple Easter cards and one Birthday card .....



And for Helen's sake, I am not mentioning the Malaysian Grand Prix until September!

As some of you know, I'm not going to be able to get to the pc for a while so I am going to apologise now if you think I'm being a terrible blogger. It's not that I don't want to - I simply won't be able to for about six weeks or so. So bear with me, I will be back eventually. Thanks to everyone who has been following my humble efforts so far.

Squirrel xx






9 comments:

Helen said...

Fab cards Squirrel! Love the stamp on your second Easter card, and the papers on the Birthday one are gorgeous!

BTW - I watched the qualifying this morning...and will probably get to see the GP live tomorrow...so don't worry if you can't contain your excitement! lol

Helen x

Pauline C said...

Wow Squirrel you have bee busy !! What a gorgeous set of cards. What I need to know re the first one is .... am i saying in advance "Thanks for joining the PB Saturday Challenge" lol!! (if you go and post on the blog then I've already siad it pmsl
Hugs
Pauline x

Jackie said...

May be simple but they are lovely cards Squirrel, and the birthday card is excellent, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Squirrel, Fab cards especially the Crucifix. Good luck for the end of next week. I'm sure you'll be back bouncing around in o time. Take care, Alison xx

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous cards Squirrel - as always :)
Look after yourself whilst you're away - and see you back in blog-land soon :)
Carol x

Pauline C said...

Hi Squirrel .. me again! I know you won't see this for a while, but when you are feeling a little more bushy tailed again there is a little somethign for you on my blog :-)
Hugs and take care
Pauline x

Helen said...

Hi Squirrel,
There's a little something for you on my blog too!
Hope all goes well...looking forward to seeing you back in the land of blog!
Helen x

Jan Hennings said...

Absolutely adorable cards!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I really like the Easter greetings card with the cross. Sometimes a traditional card is just what you need.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...